“Already” a Jesusonian?
- I profess my belief in Jesus’ announcement that these ideals of spirit realities are attainable; and that I can enter upon this long and eternal adventure with his assurance of the certainty of my ultimate arrival at the portals of Paradise.
- I am a believer, I have embarked; I am on my way in this eternal venture. The Master says he came from the Father, and that he will show me the way. I am fully persuaded he speaks the truth. I am convinced that there are no attainable ideals of reality or values of perfection apart from the eternal and Universal Father.
- I come, then, to worship, not merely the God of existences, but the God of the possibility of all future existences. Therefore must my devotion to a supreme ideal be devotion to this God of past, present, and future universes of things and beings. And there is no other God, for there cannot possibly be any other God. All other gods are figments of the imagination, illusions of mortal mind, distortions of false logic, and the self-deceptive idols of those who create them.
- I see in the teachings of Jesus, religion at its best. Jesusanity enables me to seek for the true God and to find him.
- I am willing to pay the price of this entrance into the kingdom of heaven? I am willing to be born again, to be remade.
- I am willing to be subject to this terrible and testing process of self destruction and soul reconstruction? The Master said: “Whoso would save his life must lose it. Think not that I have come to bring peace but rather a soul struggle”?
- I am truly forsaking the lures of the known order of existence while I unreservedly dedicate my quest to the lures of the unknown and unexplored order of the existence of a future life of adventure in the spirit worlds of the higher idealism of divine reality.
- I seek for those symbols of meaning wherewith to convey to my fellow men and women these concepts of the reality of the idealism of the religion of Jesus, and I will not cease to pray for that day when all mankind shall be thrilled by the communal vision of this supreme truth.
- My focalized concept of the Father, as held in my heart, is that God is spirit; as conveyed to my fellows, that God is love.