“I have come into this world to do the will of my Father and to reveal his loving character to all mankind. That, my brethren, is my mission. And this one thing I will do, regardless of the misunderstanding of my teachings by Jews or gentiles of this day or of another generation.
I declare to you that my Father in Paradise does rule a universe of universes by the compelling power of his love. Love is the greatest of all spirit realities. Truth is a liberating revelation, but love is the supreme relationship.
And no matter what blunders your fellow men make in their world management of today, in an age to come this gospel which I declare to you will rule this very world. The ultimate goal of human progress is the recognition of the fatherhood of God and the loving materialization of the brotherhood of man.” – Joshua ben Joseph, the Human Jesus
The Master came to create in man a new spirit, a new will — to impart a new capacity for knowing the truth, experiencing compassion, and choosing goodness — the will to be in harmony with God’s will, coupled with the eternal urge to become perfect, even as the Father in heaven is perfect.
“When my children once become self-conscious of the assurance of the divine presence, such a faith will expand the mind, ennoble the soul, reinforce the personality, augment the happiness, deepen the spirit perception, and enhance the power to love and be loved.”
August 21, 7 B.C. at Noon, the Creator Son of our universe bestowed Himself as a human child on this world and became known as Joshua ben Joseph (Jesus) “The Son of Man.” His human purpose was primarily to:
1. End the Lucifer rebellion
2. Reflect the perfection of the Unseen Father
3. Impart the knowledge that each one on earth is a child of God
4. Reveal and establish the administration of the universe, (The Brotherhood of All based on the Fatherhood of God)
5. Carry out the will of His and our Father
6. Send forth His Spirit of Truth into all men and women upon His departure
On April 7, 30 A.D. Friday, He was murdered for His mission and actions. Mortal man was never the property of the archdeceivers. Jesus did not die to ransom man from the clutch of the apostate rulers and fallen princes of the spheres. The Father in heaven never conceived of such crass injustice as damning a mortal soul because of the evil-doing of his ancestors. Neither was the Master’s death on the cross a sacrifice which consisted in an effort to pay God a debt which the race of mankind had come to owe him.
The Simple Teachings of Jesus:
1. God is in you
2. You are His child
3. Jesus came to reveal the character of our unseen Father
4. He came to end the “Rebellion” ~ and did
5. He came to establish the “Family of God” and the program of the kingdom
6. He was not sacrificed by an angry god, but was executed without a trial by men
7. He resurrected as promised in a new form, unrecognizable to most
8. He ascended to the Father then sent His own Spirit of Truth to indwell all mankind
9. His Spirit of Truth lives in all and is available to those that sincerely want Him
10. God is Father to all creation. We are all His children. In time we become ONE
Jesusanity is the highest concept of His teachings the world has ever known, and there can never be a higher since it embraces the infinity of realities, the divinity of values, and the eternity of universal attainments.